In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
22.214.171.124 also known as the Halloween Update is an update to the Aether II mod, which was released on October 29, 2014, had numorous bug fixes, as well introducing many new items and blocks, many Halloween themed.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Blueberry Lollipop, Blue Gummy Swet, Blue Swet Jelly, Candy Corn, Cocoatrice, Dark Gummy Swet, Dark Swet Jelly, Golden Gummy Swet, Golden Swet Jelly, Icestone Poprocks, Jelly Pumpkin, Orange Lollipop, Stomper Pop, and Wrapped Chocolates items added.
- Aerogel Slab, Aerogel Stairs, Aerogel Wall, Divine Carved Stone Slab, Divine Carved Stone Stairs, Divine Carved Stone Wall, Divine Sentry Stone Slab, Divine Sentry Stone Stairs, Divine Sentry Stone Wall, Icestone Slab, Sentry Stone Slab, Sentry Stone Stairs, Sentry Stone Wall, Holystone Brick Slab, Holystone Brick Stairs, Holystone Brick Wall, Holystone Slab, Mossy Holystone Slab, Skyroot Bed, Skyroot Door, Skyroot Fence Gate, Skyroot Ladder, Skyroot Sign, Skyroot Slab, Skyroot Wall, White Gold Pillar, and White Gold Carved Pillar blocks added.
- A new companion added, named Death Seal.
- Mouse Ear Caps and Leather Gloves are now dyable.
- Swets now come in three different colors (blue, golden, dark/purple), and now drop assortments of jellies nad sugar.
- Gloves now grant punching damage bonuses.
- Rare Aether music disk added, featuring frightening music.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Beds now work in the Aether, including the new Skyroot Bed.
- Loot drops balanced in the Slider's Labyrinth chests
- Lowered mini-boss count in the dungeon from five to three
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Hundreds of bugs fixed!
- Spawn rate of hostile mobs (such as Zephyrs and Cockatrices have been nerfed further.
- Fixed choppy Slider boss movement