In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|Data Value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
Holy Sword is an unique weapon used to deal damage to mobs and/or players. It is primarily obtainable from Slider's Labyrinth dungeons.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Holy Swords are claimed to do increased damage to undead enemies but they are bugged in the latest version and do not function properly.
Left-clicking while holding a sword will do damage to both mobs and players, more so than if by bare hand. Upon damaging a mob or player, Holy Sword's durability is decreased by one.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though it says it 1-hit kills undead mobs, it does not instantly kill undead mobs with armor on, but instead makes them bleed when hit.
- Although you cannot repair it as in Aether I, it seems like the Holy Sword cannot be repaired with the help of an Altar in Aether II.
Data values[edit | edit source]
Holy Sword's data values are:
|Holy Sword||aether:holySword||4125 (dec), 101D (hex), 1000000011101 (bin)|
Issues[edit | edit source]
Issues relating to Holy Sword item are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Holy Sword there.
History[edit | edit source]
- Initial release: Introduced
- 1.9 Pre-release 3:
- Changed sprites for elemental swords
- Increased elemental sword durability to be twice that of iron swords
Gallery[edit | edit source]