In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
|This page is a stub. You can help the Aether Wiki by .|
The playerinfo.dat file is an Aether-exclusive file found in the Aether world save folder. It is written in Minecraft's NBT format, and can only be read with NBT editors such as NBTExplorer.
File structure[edit | edit source]
The following is the file structure according to NBTExplorer:
- tagList - the root tag
- brokeSeal - unknown. 0 by default
- donator - whether or not the player has donated to the official Aether server. 0 by default, 1 if player has donated
- parachuting - whether or not the player is using a Parachute. 0 if not.
- sleptInBed - whether or not the player has slept in a bed at all.
- artificialAir - unknown.
- chatMode - whether or not chat in the server network is enabled. 0 by default.
- Coins - the amount of coins the player has.
- currentDungeonId - unknown.
- GeneralCooldown - unknown.
- GeneralCooldownMax - unknown.
- lastBedDimension - specifies which dimension the player has slept in. If the player has slept in the Aether, this value will be "3".
- parachuteType - the last used parachute's type.
- spiritRepairTime - unknown.
- donatorChoice - unknown.
- dungeonMap - the size of the Dungeon map.
- nonDungeonPos - unknown.
- CooldownName - unknown.
- partyMemberType - presumed to be the ID of the Companion
- username - the username of the player