In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Slider Labyrinth Totem
|Slider Labyrinth Totem|
|Data Value||See Data values|
|ID Name||See Data values|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Slider Labyrinth Totem cannot be broken using any tools. It cannot be moved by Pistons or destroyed by explosions in normal gameplay. Slider Labyrinth Totem can only be obtained in Creative Mode or via commands.
Natural generation[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Slider Labyrinth Totems allow players to enter Slider's Labyrinth. To do this, the player must right-click on the Slider Labyrinth Totem, which prompts a message to appear on the player's screen, warning that the Slider's Labyrinth is dangerous and that the player could lose all of their items if they chose to enter. Clicking the Enter button shown in this GUI will teleport the player to inside the Slider's Labyrinth, in a room containing another Slider Labyrinth Totem, where the player's spawn point is automatically set. Right-clicking on a Slider Labyrinth Totem in a Slider's Labyrinth will allow the player to exit the labyrinth, teleporting them back to the Aether.
When the Slider boss in a Slider's Labyrinth is killed, another Slider Labyrinth Totem appears at roughly the point where the Slider died. The player can then use either Slider Labyrinth Totems in the room they started from to go back to the Aether.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The warning message appears whenever the player right-clicks on a Slider Labyrinth Totem in the Aether, even when the Slider's Labyrinth has already been conquered.
- When a Slider is killed, even though there are two Slider Labyrinth Totems in the Slider's Labyrinth, re-using the Slider Labyrinth Totem always spawns the player in the initial entrance room.
- Like several other Slider's Labyrinth blocks, totems cannot be destroyed by the player in Survival Mode, even after the resident Slider has been killed.
- Unlike most Slider's Labyrinth blocks, the Slider Labyrinth cannot be destroyed by the Slider.
- When clicking a Slider Labyrinth Totem, clicking the top half of the Slider Labyrinth Totem will send you to one Slider Labyrinth and clicking the bottom half will send you to another.
Data values[edit | edit source]
Slider Labyrinth Totem's data values are:
|Slider Labyrinth Totem||aether:sliderLabyrinthTotem||239 (dec), EF (hex), 11101111 (bin)|
Issues[edit | edit source]
Issues relating to Slider Labyrinth Totem block are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues for Slider Labyrinth Totem there.
History[edit | edit source]
- Initial release: Introduced
- 1.7.10-1.4: Slider Labyrinth Totems have changed in visual appearance, from a light-cyan color to violet in color
- The Slider Labyrinth Totem's ambient noise is now quieter
- Fixed issue where using a Slider Labyrinth Totem would put the player inside blocks
- New model
- Renamed to Labyrinth Totem
- Now has a numerical block id of 4162 and name-id is now labyrinth_totem